Free things you should know about
- Just steps from the Hotel Monte Carlo you will find the home of one of the cleanest beaches in the country. The best part about our beautiful Five Star Rated beach is that, unlike other resorts along the Atlantic Ocean, our city’s 10 ½ mile beach is free.
- Guests of the Hotel Monte Carlo & Suites enjoy one complimentary parking space per room.
- Whether in town for business or leisure, our guests have the benefit of free wireless internet here at the Hotel Monte Carlo.
- Free tennis courts, playground and sports fields are just one block from our hotel (Skate Park available for a nominal fee).
- Go fishing right off of our shores or from the nearby Route 50 Bridge at no cost to you. Various downtown bayside docks allow public fishing access.
Movies on the Beach – 27th Street
Mondays and Fridays at 8:30pm (weather permitting) Beginning on June 19th and concluding on August 4, 2017.
Bring your own beach chair or blanket and enjoy family friendly movies under the stars
Family Beach Olympics – 27th Street
Held every Tuesday from 6:30pm – 8:30pmEvents include Sand Castle Contests, Tug of Wat, Relay Games and more!
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Begins June 20 and concludes August 1, 2017
Fireworks – On the Beach at N. Division Street
Every Monday and Tuesday during the summer season
Shows last approximately 8 minutes and begin at 10pm
July 4th Concert and Fireworks – on the Beach at N. Division StreetFree concert starts at 8pm followed by Fireworks at 9:30pm
Concerts on the Beach – Caroline Street Stage on the BeachFeatures music for the entire family. Wednesdays from 8pm – 9:30pm
Bring your own beach chair or blankets.
Begins July 12 and concludes August 30, 2017
Sundaes in the Park – Northside Park 125th StreetWeekly event combines a free concert with an ice cream sundae (small fee)
While parents enjoy the music, kids will enjoy special entertainment just for them.
The fun starts at 7pm and ends with a Fireworks display at 9pm.
Sundays starting July 9 and concluding on September 3, 2017
Sunset Park Party Nights – Sunset Park S. Division Street, BaysideWatch the sun set over the Isle of Wight Bay
Sunset Park Party Nights are held on Thursdays from 7pm – 9pm.
Admission is free. Beverages, including beer, are available for purchase
Bring your own chair
Starts July 6 and concludes August 31, 2017
A “Wreck in the Offiing” exhibit of very rare aritfacts of US Lifesaving Service,
“Surfs Up – Riding the Wave of Change” a chronicle of surfing in OCMD,
Laughing Sal and the “Boardwalk of Yesterday”, plus much more
Open Daily 10 – 4pm, in Season
Open Weekends only December – March, 10am – 4pm